LS-wing is an innovative hardware which offers several products in one: a Wing for LS-1 / LS-Core, an OSC/UDP hardware controller, a MIDI controller and a user programmable remote controller.
LS-wing can send/receive OSC commands through ethernet from any software or hardware compatible with this protocol. In addition, it can send/receive UDP messages, making it compatible with any AV device or software on the market.
LS-wing offers outstanding versatility to the lighting control market, as it can be configured to be compatible with other lighting systems. Developed as a 4 in 1 product, LS-wing can be a straightforward fader wing, an OSC hardware controller or a standalone MIDI console for any device that accepts MIDI control via USB. A total of four USB ports are provided, including a USB-B port, making it easy to connect to MIDI devices and charge smartphones and tablets.
In all four modes, LS-wing has a built-in ArtNet/sACN to DMX converter node offering two Direct DMX universes. WORK PRO's existing LightShark products - the LS-1 and LS-Core ? already offer two Direct DMX universes via an XLR connector, so by adding LS-wing it is very easy to double the number of Direct DMX universes available to each console. Its 4 in 1 design makes it easily the most versatile and functional controller on the market. In addition, lighting professionals working in theatres and on live shows can have complete control of more than one device at a time just by using different pages in the same unit.
- Buttons: 20 executor, 10 selection, 20 Playback, 10 Flash, fully configurable
- Faders: 10 faders fully configurable
I/O ports: 1xLamp port (XLR-3 5V)
2xUSB-A (Data) + 1xUSB-A(only power 5V)
- Configuration interface: Via Built-in Webserver. Accesible through LAN connection
- DMX Outputs: Built-in LAN to DMX ArtNET, sACN node with 2 universe outputs
- Lamp connector DC Voltage: 5V
- USB POWER connector max. current: 2A
- USB Data connectors max Current: 500mA each
- Dimensions: 325 x 100 x 330 mm
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Power supply: 90-230V 50/60Hz TrueOne® connector