Supporting live events requires being ready for an ever-changing variety of input sources. The V-800HD MK II is equipped with scaling for every input and a wide range of common video connectors allowing camera, data and smart device sources of different resolutions and frame rates to be automatically detected, scaled and then adjusted as needed. Fine position adjustment for each input can be set in real-time using the joystick positioner control or from the menu displayed on the multi-viewer.
Lectures, Meetings and Presentations
The V-800HD MK II's 4:4:4/10 bit processing ensures pixel accurate color making it the ideal switcher for large screens over 300 inches and ensures the crisp detail of hi-resolution data sources are sharply output to today's low dot pitch LED displays.
The new AUX bus selection layer makes it easier than ever to send a source to a second output destination such as a confidence monitor, presenter notes display, second display or overflow rooms.
Modern webcasts require a variety of camera and computer sources of a variety of formats. The V-800HDMKII simultaneously supports video resolutions of 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 480i/p and computer data resolutions of up to WUXGA allowing for high quality webcast requirements. The built-in PnP and Key Compositing features are ideal for creating informative training instruction and news webcasts.
Full Range of Connectivity
The V-800HD MK II supports a large number of input formats, from analog to digital, with all the necessary connectors. The SDI connectors accommodate 3G, HD, and SD. The DVI-I connectors pull full duty for DVI-D, DVI-A and even HDMI using a simple HDMI/DVI adapter. The Mini D-Sub 15 pin type connector accommodates SD/HD component as well as computer input via RGB.
Newly Developed Key-Compositing Engine
Along with the upgraded internal signal processing, a newly developed keyer is included. Chroma Key lets you adjust phase range, amount of chroma, and other parameters based on HSV color space that is closely related to human chromatic sensation. This allows you to achieve high quality and tight chroma key compositing even when using 1080p video sources. What's more, the V-800HD MK II can accept an External Key. This attractively composites colorful CG titles and gradation/transparency clips, enabling you to achieve visual effects that are even more impressive.
- Up to 16 inputs, 8 cross points (4 SDI/Composite + 4 DVI-I/HDMI)
- 6 outputs (2 SDI + 2 DVI + RGB + Composite) Simultaneous output
- Dedicated multi-view monitor output
- High quality 4:4:4/10 bit processing
- 1080p/i, WUXGA processing
- 1 M/E (KEY, PinP) + AUX or DSK
- Frame Sync & Scaler on all inputs and outputs
- 3G, HD, SD 3-mode SDI (3G-SDI Level A/B compatible)
- DVI-D/RGB/HDMI compatible
- Input signal status confirmation LEDs
- HDCP Compatible
- Two active still images from sixteen still memories
- Ten assignable cross points
- AUX bus switch
- Video Processing
- Processing: 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr, RGB), 10-bit
Input/Output Level and Impedance
- Composite: 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Analog HD/RGB: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms (H, V : 5 VTTL)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI: BNC type x 4
- DVI-I/HDMI: DVI-I type x 4
- Analog Video (HD): Component (Mini D-sub 15-pin type) x 4
- Analog Video (SD): Composite (BNC type) x 4
- Analog RGB: Mini D-sub 15-pin type x 4
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI: BNC type x 2
- DVI-D/HDMI: DVI-I type x 2, HDMI x 1 (for multi-view monitor)
- Analog Video (HD): Component (Mini D-sub 15-pin type) x 1
- Analog Video (SD): Composite (BNC type) x 1
- Analog RGB: Mini d-sub 15-pin type x 1
- Other Connectors
- Tally: Mini D-sub 15-pin type x 2
- Reference: BNC type (IN, THRU)
- MIDI: 5 pin DIN type (IN, OUT/THRU)
- RS-232: D-sub 9 pin type x 1
- USB port (host): A type x 1 (for USB memory)
- Power Supply: AC 115 V, AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 75 W/0.7 A (115 V, 117 V) / 75 W/0.4 A (220 V, 230 V, 240 V)
- Operation Temperature: +32°F to +104°F
- Dimensions: 9" (W) x 10-7/8" (D) x 4-5/8" (H)
- Weight: 12lb